I told my dad about the possibility of my promotion to girlfriendship, and he thinks it is unwise to date one person exclusively at my age, so I'm hoping to make some sort of deal where Jordan and I go out frequently but still date other people.
Tonight I proposed that he should go on one date with P-Pack, because she still clearly likes him, and because he's been flirting enough with her that he sort of owes it to her. I don't know if he's actually going to call her up, and I think he interpreted my proposition as an expression of disinterest in a relationship. While that's not exactly what I meant, it has the same overall jist. I don't think I can provide that much commitment, especially since I don't want to get too serious with anyone unless I feel guaranteed a chance at grad school, which I wouldn't have when he moves to California (a U.C.) or Massachusetts (Harvard) for grad school in two years.
No comments:
Post a Comment