goodwordvomit.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

some research

I thought I should read this. It made me laugh a little. Maybe because I'm comfortable with being dumber than men? Or maybe because I don't consider myself an average woman? Maybe because I associate myself with men? All of the above?
On the talk-radio station they play in the Cannon in the mornings, I heard them say that 80% of men say that the biggest turn-off in a woman is intelligence. I've thought about that a great deal. It's like a new weapon against myself. I'm smart. Dang it. Alright, over it. Let's go to class.
I just took a Chem 105 and got a 66. That's at least 16% more than I was expecting, but I'm still sad about it. I want to get a good grade in this class, since it and my other classes have taken over my social life. The least I can do is get GOOD grades in them. Instead, I study for hours and then pout and then take the hits my graders give me. I rely on the curve, I guess. I think I get 6 extra points on this exam. 72 isn't so bad.
Maybe I'm not so smart after all. ha. I'm desirable then.

No comments: