goodwordvomit.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
wow yeah productive right
I skipped all my classes today, to do work for them. I woke up at 9 to get my essay for English done by noon and then I wasn't done with it by then so I kept writing and then my topic changed so I had to go back and revise everything and it was perfect but class was over by then and THEN I HAD GEOLAB IN THIRTY MINUTES so I started on my cross-section and then when I was done it was thirty minutes into it and the lab is only two hours long and I hadn't even started on the essay but I was like OH WHAT THE FUH and I went to the E. Science Center and we didn't HAVE Geo Lab today because of the field trip half of the class was going on and so I went up to the Geology office to ask about Field Studies and I THINK I'M GOING TO DO IT and then I came home and did more work for Geology and then I started on my chem DRs and then I was hungry DUH and then I went to Divine Comedy. In the time cracks, slip in breakfast and facebook (including friend acceptance from Shaun Johnson and Will Rubio and some Will-Rubio-Video watching) I'm going to go to bed now. Maybe finish everything tomorrow at 3am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment