goodwordvomit.

Monday, April 12, 2010

an antm story

America's Next Top Model is a funny show. They get all these normal girls from across the country to pose for photo shoots, and if they're a little bit ugly, they're called plus-size models. And they're eliminated for the weirdest reasons. I watched an episode when one girl didn't squint her eyes enough so Tyra didn't approve of her entire shoot.. So she was kicked off
Could you imagine a world where that would matter in reality? "Bye, Stacy! OH WOW. NO. NO NO NO. DID YOU SEE-- DID YOU SEE HER EYES? I mean, that was a smile, but those eyes were GRIMACING." as you hide your children and wipe the tears from your chin
The girls from that show are funny, too. As I've already emphasized, they're not always pretty, but they always think they're hot. They rock it for the cameras but you'd only know if you saw them in the shoot. They're pictures make them look, well yeah, what they look like normally, but in the shoot they act like the whole time they're thinking "AW YEAH I'M SO HOT. ooooooOOOo look at me yeah."

No comments: