goodwordvomit.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

soooooooo much



Oh, hey blog. This is where Justin is right now.^ He manages for Kid Theodore.
ANYWAY, I'm leaving to Redding, CA tomorrow WITH REBECCA AND BRIAN to stay the night with my cousins before we carry on to Portland for a day and the Gorge for Sasquatch three days. This is going to be the trip of the century. I'm going to see my favorite bands and make some of my favorite memories. And I'm seeing my Clive cousins and GRANDPARENTS on Sunday for church and sabbath. And I'm Justin's girlfriend so I'm going to buy him nice things. Everything is beautiful.

I've watched some movies since I last blogged. Black Hawk Down, March of the Penguins, and The Namesake. All three were great movies, as expected, and very different from each other obviously. The Namesake made me miss India. March of the Penguins made me want a husband and baby and Black Hawk Down made me want to go serve America with a machine gun and a blood-smeared face. Hopefully all three will be achieved some time.

Anyway,
can opener.

No comments: