goodwordvomit.

Friday, May 21, 2010

you'rrrrrrrre welcome

He left on tour with Kid Theodore Wednesday afternoon. Ever since then I’ve been a slacking salesman and stapled to my cell phone. I love love love texting Justin. It fools me into thinking I’ll be with him in a couple hours. But no. I watch movies alone, which used to be one of my favorite activities, but now that I know what watching with him is like, watching alone is like a constant reminder of what I’m missing out on. I can’t imagine how much I’ll miss Justin at college in fall; I’m practically crazy after not having him for just like 24 hours.

Today I went to Saugus High School to be filmed with all of Justin’s friends for a boy Karson’s film project. Justin and I came together on film day last week, but today obviously it was just me. It was great; they got to know me as myself and not just as Justin’s friend, and we hung out very well the entire time. I like this, being probably-friends with cool people, and knowing Justin likes them, which shows his great taste in people. Hmah. I’m sincerely infatuated.

Justin, I wish you’d be back before I drive up to Sasquatch. Then it would be one week to count down instead of two. I like you. And you, rest of world on interwebs, you’re welcome.

Anyway,
Clark Gable.



No comments: