goodwordvomit.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

communications it is

I hate homework.
I don't want to grade homework.
I don't want to grade papers all day for my life.
I don't want to be a teacher.
Therefore, there is no reason for being a Geology major anymore.

I took an aptitude test today
and my number one match was Education
sorry, nope
sorry
My number 2 is Communications
thanks

My dad told me a month ago that I should go into Communications
Public Relations
thanks, dad

I'm going in tomorrow
seeing what I have to do to apply
and my dad is finding me an internship at an ad agency in New York
That's right
New York
and it'll be the best spring/summer yet.



FREAKING WALDO WAS HERE LAST NIGHT
HE INITIATED HIS COMING OVER
HE STAYED OVER EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ECON HOMEWORK
HE SAT THE CLOSEST HE'S EVER BEEN TO ME
ALL GOOD, NEW THINGS
he told me to shut up as a joke
not good new thing.

Anyway,
grrrr

No comments: