goodwordvomit.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

everything is swell

I've been using my time well. After work today I went to the temple, yesterday I worked out.
Waldo and I are going strong, although he came back from Highland (halloween weekend) sick, so we haven't done anything affectionate for the past week point five. This hasn't been negative at all; in fact, it's been good. We're getting more used to each other more and developing more flirtation, I think. I've been considering it and I think our next kiss will probably consist of just a bitty 20-minute buildup.
Dad has called me about Waldo and he wants me to write out all my life goals and score Waldo against it. WHERE'S MY PERSONAL PROGRESS BINDER WHEN I NEED IT?

Tomorrow is K$$'s birthday so we're going to have a picnic up by B-Have.
I haven't posted much about K$$, and she's one of my best friends.
Karkle was born in 1969, along with the American Constitution and Susan B. Anthony. Her claim to fame is that she was the only toddler ever to perform on the saw wave synthesizer at the first commencement of Ozfest, one of America's best-known annual heavy metal music festivals, which was on the eve of her third birthday, seventeen years ago today.
Good job, Karl. America thanks you.

Anyway

No but seriously. Talking to K$$ makes everything feel alright, always. She's also the wittiest girl I know. Every chat is laughs. I met her through MoDel last year, and ever since then I've really loved being her friend. Here's to you, Karms. Happy birthday.


gwar pit

No comments: