goodwordvomit.

Monday, January 10, 2011

baby, you're not the only one

Today I went from 8am to 5pm with only one conversation with someone. She sat next to me in my Comms 211 class. She says, "Hi, I'm [SuchAHappyGirl]. What's your name?" "[goodwordvomit]." "Oh, hey are you in my other Comms class? You look familiar." "Wednesdays?" "No." "Well have you been to [Crazy Show]?" "Yeah." "Well I'm in it--" [she turns and talks to someone else for three minutes. she comes back again:] "Okay okay. So you like to watch [Crazy Show]?" "Yeah." "Cool! Me, too." "Well, I'm in it..." "Really? Oh." And then she went back to talking to her friend.

Nav has a new man and so she's out of my life. Is that what's going on right now?
I just felt really really lonely today.

I chatted with kupkakes about how she hasn't really talked to me at all the past four days and he said k"yeah, but other people have" c"haha! [Kakess] :)" k"Yea. Haha" Maybe we should hang out some time. Mayyybeee we should.

Talvez é porque eu estou um pouco depresada agoura, mas ainda acho que meu relacionamento com ele não vai acontecer a mesmo tempo que acho sim.

I read this blog entry...

No comments: