goodwordvomit.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

condoleezza

is a babe. I was impressed and inspired by her. Today she talked about optimism in a way I'd never looked at it before. Does anyone realize what a miracle this country is? Our religion's success? How many times things seemed impossible, but in retrospect, now seem inevitable? Like wars, and movements, just wow.

yeah
I told my art class in a pecha kucha (autobiographical art presentation) about some of the mischief I did in high school, with some pictures of the bands I was in, and now they have this image of me that is so much more badass than how most other people see me. It's kind of refreshing! I don't really know anyone who knows any of those things except for Bo and Rebecca. Maybe Chantal. No, just Bo and Rebecca.

People who know me from different times know me very differently. I feel like MoDel and Rebecca know me really well, but neither of them know what the other knows. Odd, huh? I like having friends who know me really well. Like Camila, who can kind of predict what I do, knows me now. But just the me from now. She doesn't know anything about high school or about freshman year or about how long I've made out before or of how many times the police drove me home as a young teen. Most people don't know that. Most people don't really know me. They just laugh at my jokes and make me feel appreciated.

Today I was walking home from the RB when I guy walked up next to me and told me that I'm awesome. It went a little like this:
guy"You are awesome."
me"What are you talking about?"
guy"You're awesome!"
me"Oh, thanks! That's really nice."
what was that? did I just meet an angel? That was actually quite inspiring.

today was my debut on twitter. it matters to me now. I update it.
tomorrow I am having lunch with Dad and he's taking me to Best Buy to look at cameras.
this weekend I'm starting my brainchild.
THIS WEEKEND! ooooo this weekend. No monday class? the POSSIBILITIES.

I haven't talked to kupkakes at all today. goodbye forever ?

No comments: