goodwordvomit.

Friday, February 4, 2011

probably the background music to a silent German make-out

emBomb came over tonight to show me videos of the deactivation experience



He also wrote up a "User's Guide" to the CD mix he made me. I asked him how long he spent on it, and he said it took about 3 hours. I hope he's not joking. haha. He listed all the songs and artists, and then commentary by each one. Some of them have stories from his life that relate to the song, some of them are links to videos of the artist or pictures of him with the artist, which adds meaning to the songs. It's like when a contemporary artist writes an article about his/her piece to explain the meaning behind it. It changes everything.
I like emBomb so much.

Today as I was walking home from school, I felt a big difference with how I feel during the day versus the days when I liked Kupkakes or C-Dub. When I was friends with them, I would think about what I was going to say to them next time I saw them, or I would think about whether I should text them and I'd decide not to and I'd think about what I need to do to move things along or just to get in contact with them, or something else that would stress me out. With emBomb, it's not stressful. It's confident, and it's comfortable, and it's positive. And I can take a nap and I can take an hour or two to return his text. He does the same thing. It's not like I'm trying to keep up with anything, or fool anyone. or to be as cool or badass, or as normal as anyone. I care a lot about what emBomb thinks about me, just like with other guys I've liked, but I don't worry about it.

how do you like that?
that's how it is now. it'll change in a week or two. it always does.
who knows how

date tomorrow (YAY)

1 comment:

Knox said...

I enjoyed the videos. Quite entertaining. It would be interesting though, to do a study on the affects of facebook on everyday life, the social, psychological, anthropological, etc, aspects thereof. Would it be cruel to ask addicts to quit facebook? What would they turn to, to fill the void?