goodwordvomit.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

crowd-watching

(1)I was walking down the ramp by the Tanner down to Helaman, and there was this big boy coming up the hill. He went up to someone he doesn't know and yelled, "HULLO!" It was startling! It was like an attack of friendship.
The person jumped, dodged him and walked away embarrassed.
OFFENDED "Sheesh. I was just saying hi."
Okay, I'll stop picking on retarded kids. I realize it's wrong. But I swear he didn't look retarded. Usually those people have a look about them, you know. He might not be retarded. You decide.

(2)Woman on the phone:
"Just because he's emotional and scared doesn't mean it's wrong..."
That could mean so many things

(3)Man on the phone:
"Yeah! She's pregnant! Imagine that."
This was only funny because it reminded me of that one picnicface video

(4)Another man on the phone, probably also talking about his pregnant woman:
"We made a bet on when her belly button'll pop off. Pop off. Yeah. She says never, but I say give it two weeks."
What? He wasn't even foreign. He can't say things like that.

No comments: