I went over to Jeff's house last night to hang out and play Left 4 Dead until like 1 am. I never go to bed late on Sundays. Now I know why. Today I was a wasted mess.
Woke up at 7:30. Went to Logic, hating my life. Went home, passed out on my covers. Around 11:00, I woke up to a text from Joey. Texted Joey for around half and hour, got in a small fight with him. Wanted to go to Book of Mormon, but I was starving. Went to Cannon center. Sat with Leah, this weird but very smart girl from my ward. Retrieved mail, RECEIVED REFURBISHED MP3 PLAYER, loved my life. Came home, missed Book of Mormon. Oh well. Synced most-listened-to music to MP3 player, listened to Lethologica. Felt really bad that I was so mean to Joey. Wow, I just missed Chemistry. I'm an idiot.
Oh well.
I have to go through lectures on my own. Which is nice, actually. I'm good with independent studying. However, I probably won't have time to go to Gold's. Dang. I could use a good high.
Joey and I had a fight. When I told him I wasn't going to eat before Book of Mormon, he offered to buy me a salad and bring it to me. I said no, because I didn't have six bucks to pay him back. It was a nice gesture and I realize I was being a jerk. I just don't want favors from him because I don't want to like him anymore. And it sucks because I know I hurt his feelings a lot. But at the same time, it's necessary, because I want him to stop liking me.
No comments:
Post a Comment