goodwordvomit.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

joey came to dinner

Last night, Jeff Blake and Joey both came to the DC Friday at 9. Both of them enjoyed it, which was nice, especially since I didn't feel totally confident in myself throughout the show. Jeff could tell, but he didn't think I did poorly, which was a relief. Having funny people in the audience is somewhat intimidating.

Jeff Blake is one of my friends on Comedy Sportz.
Joey is a random guy I ate lunch with one day and we now eat together three times a week.

After the show, I brought Joey to the Divine Comedy dinner at Applebee's. He was amazing, in a good and bad way, but mostly good. First of all, when someone asked what his tie to DC is, he said, "I have no tie to Divine Comedy, but I do have ties to Caitlin," as he stroked my hair, gripped my head, and brought it to his chest. (hahahaha! What the heck?!) Joey is one of my favorite people, sincerely.
I sat across the way from Jordan, and I could have sworn that he was reacting in jealous behavior. Seriously, he turned to Catey Warner and asked her straight-up if she has any friends he could date. Is that not unnatural? Is that not extreme and indicative of some sort of jealousy? Well, it made me feel bad. I called him today, but he insists he doesn't remember that much about last night. He's not opening up, and I can totally understand why he wouldn't with me, after that.

hahahaha. probably the most dramatic and one of the most hilarious dates I've ever been on.

No comments: