Yesterday was one of the best Valentine's Days I remember.
I got a valentine from my FHE husband Sam Garrett, "with everlasting love",
and I brought Michael to a family party at the cabin, which was really fun,
and it was especially good because I think he sincerely enjoyed it, even after (/in spite of) meeting my family. One important thing to consider, though, is that my dad didn't carry any conversations with him, so no bridges were burned or even tested.
Trevor also hit on Maureen a couple times, including once when he picked her up, and another time when he came up to her from behind and massaged her shoulders. I think that's what made my day. That pinnacle moment. It was kindof creepy, but when it happened, she looked around nonchalantly, caught eye contact with me and him, and went back with no problem, and then Trevor looked at me with a satisfied grin. It was straight out of my wildest hopes and dreams. I really couldn't believe my eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment