What do I put on this blog while I know how many people know about it?
Exactly what I would put if I thought nobody read it.
Which is hard to do.
It's kind of distracting having a conscience that tells me I should tone down, subtle up, quit being blunt, whatever.
The purpose of this blog, now that it's famous, is to confront people without actually going up to them. Getting things off my chest without having to call them up or decently tell them. That sucks, Caitlin. You've got to have more backbone than that.
And I do. Jordan doesn't read this blog, and he doesn't know how to access it. So I told him everything in person, or on the phone, whenever appropriate. Just, he doesn't know everyone could read about it. Well.. If he punches me in the face, I'll tell you.
Wait wait wait. "you"? So I have an audience to entertain?
Sorry, I forgot I'm trying to pretend nobody reads this.
The "you" is Diary. or as Anne Frank would call it, Kitty. Or, Blog. Blog Kitty.
No comments:
Post a Comment