I just finished studying for four hours for Logic. I like it when I have these days. I did so much brainwork. I wanted to study Logic and then take the midterm, but just ended up drilling into everything until there was no time to take the test. I'll take it tomorrow, probably on top of my Book of Mormon exam.
In the past couple days, I've eaten alone at every meal. Except for lunch yesterday, when I sat with two stranger girls in the Wilk. Actually, they sat with me. They imposed their loud and retarded conversation on me and my loner space.
One girl was still getting calls from a boy she dumped because he cheated on her, and she still talks to him every night. And the other girl is dating an idiot and complains about him like crazy but she's still together with him. The worst part of it wasn't the stupidity of their problems, but the words they used and their voices and just everything about how they would communicate.
I took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test and I'm an ENTP.
Vampire Weekend in two days. woooo
No comments:
Post a Comment