(1) While I was walking past the JFSB, I saw this little blond girl playing by herself outside the daycare. She and I made eye contact, and kept staring into each other's eyes. I felt her soul. I could have sworn she was mine. When I was about to take her away with me, the sitter ran over. That was the closest I've ever gotten to child abduction.
(2) Sometimes it's cute when couples look like twins, but sometimes it's weird. Confusing, even. In my geology 112, there's this pair of beautiful people in my class, and I can't figure out if they're siblings or dating. In lab, she always mentions calling him but it's never like cutesy-lover-ish. I just don't know.
(3) Fresh RMs are either ravenous for love or petrified of it. I want to write a sketch about it. I was thinking about it today. A girl goes on a date with all these expectations for the guy to put on major moves, but he doesn't, and she's just paranoid the whole time... At the end, he leaves her at the doorstep, and when she's about to go inside, he says "WAIT, I FORGOT SOMETHING" and she shields her face, but it's for a closing prayer
No comments:
Post a Comment