goodwordvomit.

Friday, March 5, 2010

casa português

I made it. I made it I made it I made it I made it. I'm living in the FLSR next year.

I called my dad to tell the news, and he cried laughing. I don't speak any Portuguese.
Well, I can say some common phrases (Thank you, Youtube) and I somehow faked it through
a little Portuguese chat with the house director. It wasn't anything big, just asking
me where I lived in Brazil and how my day had been. And then the rest was in English.

SO ANYWAYS

Tonight is my first stand-up performance ever. I'm actually pretty excited for it,
because I have actual jokes and not just stories. Stand-up is kind of weird to plan
because you have to think in jokes and punch lines, and not in characters or
situations. It'll be a fun new talent to learn myself.

No comments: