We both have boys who missed us, basically waiting for us, and we both love boys in our ward.
We like boys in cars.
I'm studying for two tests right now. Geol 112 and Chem 105. They're kind-of kicking my butt with overwhelming anticipation.
Saturday night we went to a bonfire with Clarke and the ravers, Tim, Andy, Seth, Lindsay, Anna Toone, and whatever other people from our ward. We played with fireballs.. cotton balls soaked in lighter fluid and lit on fire.. and I swear, in an ideal world I'd be playing with those every night for the rest of my life. I'm definitely planning on bringing that gift of an activity into Kuan-Yew's life, along with homemade fireworks and blowing fire with cornstarch. I loved that bonfire. It solidified so many acquaintanceships into friendships. In any case, though, I'm still unsure I'll ever hang out with any of these premissionaries ever again. That makes me a little uneasy.
Anyway,
people I miss.







No comments:
Post a Comment