I got home yesterday. DC came to LA and Disneyland and they gave me a ride. Disneyland was awesome, although it was a whole day of walking and it started just hours after I got home from one of the thrashiest most infectious concerts I've ever experienced (The Bloody Beetroots...so awesome) and I was dying all day long. When I finally got home I found shoes&vest&shirt in the mail from eBay and since I had no clothes for church I had to take from that and borrow from my mother. Tyler has all my real clothes and stuff in his car, and I want it here. I got some freaking beautiful clothes at D.I. before I left Provo, now it's in his back seat, and now that's all I want to wear. Although I have all my punjabis in the closet here, in my old bedroom (sweet memories there) ah... I think I'll go to LCHS today to peek around. Maybe to Traeger, and then to Chamber. I guess I miss my glory days
Anyway,
baby marsupials.
No comments:
Post a Comment