goodwordvomit.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

tegan and sara, lewise and clarke



The Quinn Twins.


Last time I saw a band with a boy, it was Regina Spektor with Matt Wilcox.

That was gay.

This time, it was lesbian.




Notice how I played on that? I'm so witty, wow. I know, right.

NO, it was actually awesome. I enjoyed the whole thing. There was not one song I didn't have a memory with and there was not one moment I was unhappy with. Clarke is one of the coolest guys I know, especially among freshmen, so I was very satisfied with the whole him-being-with-me thing. I'm glad we did something together before school ended.

SPEAKING OF SANDWICHES,
I GO HOME IN ELEVEN DAYS!










This is a picture of me when I was listening to "So Jealous" and "If it was you" every day.



kissy face

finger


choker









Going to a concert with Matt Wilcox was not gay. It was actually fun. I was just setting up a joke

No comments: