
photoshop cred. Em Buhler
This weekend was the last show for Divine Comedy of the year. One chapter over.
This occasion calls for some reflection on what I've done with my life.
When I was younger, I had a lot of vague goals for who I would be when I was a college student. I frequently think about that and compare who I am now to that girl.
I made Divine Comedy as a freshman, which is better that I was expecting. Trevor didn't make it until later, and he's more genius than I...
And I think I'm cooler than that girl. I'm not as hot as that girl. Which might change, maybe. We'll see what happens to me this summer.
Or, we'll see what I make happen this summer.. Reminds me
I learned something special in sacrament today, from Elder Oaks's talk. Peacemakers don't let others determine their attitude. Whether other people are polite, peacemakers act with love, regardless. They act, they don't react. They make things happen, I guess
We'll see what I make happen.. We'll see what goals I reach..
Life goals life goals life goals
BYU (check)
Divine Comedy (check)
Trilingual fluency (processing)
Aquamarine-colored hair, lipstick every day
Rental of apartment in New York City
Mission
High-class occupation
Brazilian boyfriend
Hindi wedding reception
Posterity >8
No comments:
Post a Comment