goodwordvomit.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

happy bearthday

I got a sale last night. Fell into my lap. I wish I could say that I convinced her or that I made the sale, but it was, seriously, pure luck that she had thought about pest control before I came over, that she wanted it, and she was looking for a good service. I feel bad because I was knocking across the street from Tafton, who’s a way harder worker than I, and he didn’t get anything while I got her. Welp, sucks! I got a sale.

Monday I turned 19. The entire day sucked selling because it was so windy and cold, but I have friends now who text me and keep my happy so it wasn’t so bad. I’m really glad I met Justin Cornwall. He invited me over to his place for FHE last night, and they had cookies made to celebrate my birthday. After scriptures we watched Tim and Eric. And you know what that means. Bloody nips.

Anyway,
Welcome to Auschwitz.






hey girl hey

No comments: