goodwordvomit.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

really, though, it's fine

Yesterday. I worked, I hung out with Justin and his friends, I worked, I hung out with Justin. I’m starting to see a routine now. Haha. The whole day I had various ArctMonk “Bad Thing” and Strkes “Under Control” in my head. Random, right? I’m impressed.

Leon the Professional. I’ve thought about it a great deal and it was beautiful. Scattered Notes: Leon was like a mature, Italian Boondock Saint. I loved the apprenticeship with Mathilda.. It was like King of Masks but he didn’t spend too much time whining about how she’s female. The villain was crazy! Was that PCP? I don’t even know.
8 out of 10. Thanks, Dad, for the recommend.

This morning. Worked and then came home. Put on normal clothes. Feels good to look good. Went on the internet. Watched In America. Now to work. Tonight is still unplanned.

Anyway,
the Aptera 2e. 851 mpg.


No comments: