goodwordvomit.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

lots of chat in the car with coworkers

THURSDAY MAY 6
It’s a weird thing when I mention that I want to go on a mission to a boy. Usually they’re, “Oh yeah? You’re going on a mission for sure?” and of course, obviously, I can’t make that kind of plan for myself two years in the future. I might get married. But, for some reason, it makes me feel weird saying that. Maybe because I look at my love life now and realize I might not have a real relationship by the time I turn twenty-one? Maybe because some part of me feels like I won’t ever get married? Maybe because this boy wants me passionately and if I were to mention that I’m going on a mission, he’d take that as my denial of his all-encompassing, everlasting love? All three are fair possibilities.

No comments: