MONDAY MAY 3
Sales, oh, sales. So high-pressure, high-paying when you do well. It’s rewarding for people who are good at it, and it sucks for people like me, SUCH A NOOB! I wish I could just grab the knack right away. When you’re selling pest control in the morning, however irritable or hungry or hot or tired you are when you start is quintupled after one hour. I didn’t sleep well last night, so this morning suckeduckeduckeducked. Nobody was home, and if they were, they were old and wouldn’t listen to anything I’d say, just because I was wearing a white polo with a logo on it. And I was selling them something, sure, but it was something they needed. And it’s at a good price. It’s hard to get people as enthusiastic as I am about my product. I just can’t seem to sell it. Tyler sold three last night. I thought I had one, until this morning when she wouldn’t pick up. I suck, dude. And I’m lazy. Tyler literally runs from door to door. I was so hot in my jeans and nice shoes and cardigan.. Walking casually gives me heatstroke, and I need to start RUNNING? Alright, cool. Goodbye, old me. Here comes Katie the best saleswoman ever produced from the womb of Clark Pest Control. Unleash the beast.
No comments:
Post a Comment