This reminds me of the Hindu religion, when sons and daughters dress in all linen and shave their heads in grief for their dead or dying parents. Of course in that religion they think they'll never see their mom or dad again, and so their death is really devastating. I'm glad I have the understanding of a Latter-day Saint. I know I'll be seeing Grandpa again, and his body is hurting him, so it's fine for him to leave it for now. Of course we'll all miss him, but it won't be THAT long before we see him again.
I'm printing out piano music for grandpa's funeral for Mom to try on the piano this afternoon.
Tell all my friends and family that I want a dance to be held at my funeral. I don't care what they play, as long as they know it was my idea and there are a lots of decorations with my face on them.
Anyway,
FUNERALS!


No comments:
Post a Comment