Urinate, defocate, and scream. Those three go together. Nice ring to it.
He broke his promise. He said I could go first. Now I have to get back at him. I think I'm going to go home and pee in his bed.
Did that nurse see John naked? "Yeah, when we showered him." I'll have her fired.
Now you know why he has perfect children. He let me raise them while he did his files.
Is he okay? "Grandpa's always okay." I guarantee not. "He's okay, it's fine." Well, I'll make it not that way.
"Grandpa used to touch the beggars he'd give money, like they were real people." He used to touch me that way all the time
Caitlin, don't let a man touch your fish. "What's a fish, Grandma?" Oh, I can show you.. "No, that's alright. I've got a hunch of what you're talking about." Always hunching. Big hunches. "Yup, I have hunches because I am a thinker." You do a lot more with him [boyfriend/lover] than think, I can tell you that much. "WHAT THE"
No comments:
Post a Comment