Last night I went out with Rebecca and Brian and Matt and Nicole and Mia. It was one of the greatest nights I've had with them and it was definitely one of the highlights of my summer. Mia's really nice! Nicole's cool and a great conversationalist as always! Rebecca was my best friend last night, she sat next to me and linked arms and was so enthusiastic about Portland! Matt missed me and asked me why I was moving, we could have had such awesome adventures! Brian Bruegge is Brian Bruegge! I enjoyed them and we saw some really awesome and talented folk bands (Romulus, Organized Anarchy, Sleepy Owl) in THE SANCTUARY which is a beautiful venue in Santa Monica. Also, everyone was sincerely sad when they heard I'd be gone but eventually really excited for my move to Portland and several times over the night I heard, "YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME!"
Anyway,
voodoo donuts.


No comments:
Post a Comment