goodwordvomit.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

aright aright aright hod dat sht up

I'm getting some success jobsearching, guys! Today I got a call from a sales team leader in Portland who wants me. I'm expecting a call from the president of Eco First Pest Control any time today. As a rule of life I don't quit a job before I'm signed on to another one, so I'm still working in Santa Clarita. We're doing better hours so it's not stupid anymore. Yesterday we went to Bakersfield and I got to be trained by Clark's number one big guy, Jared Conover, who made 69 sales last month, and it's not even summer.. yeah, so I've learned some things and I've seen that it really is possible to do well and to MAKE BANK.
But I think I'm going to Portland.
It kind of sucks because we have a new guy coming to Santa Clarita, and he's one of my good friends from New Jersey. I got him all excited to come sell with me and Tyler, but it doesn't look like he'll have me anymore. I'm hoping he and Tyler move to Lancaster and kick butt, which is entirely possible and 80% probable so I shouldn't worry about it.

I'M EXCITED FOR SUMMER YEAH WHATUP I'LL PUNCH YOUR THROAT

Anyway,
DRAGON BACKPACKS.



No comments: