That means all living expense paid, a new laptop (Mac please) and a lot of hard work ahead. I've been practicing my approach (they memorize here, and once they have it down it gets really smooth and natural) and I've been getting good. We video-record ourselves and watch and critique, we audio-record ourselves and listen to it from the speakers in our car and critique our tone and the quality of our responses, EVERYTHING. I'm just really excited to do well here. We have four or five reps who get like 7 or 8 a day, normally. It's because our company price-matches and undercuts and switchovers are our easiest sales.
Yesterday, my second sale ever, I made a switchover from Barrier. Nicholi, my cousin I lived with earlier this week, works for Barrier. TAKE THAT, FAMILY HAAAAA
I feel kinda bad because my mom has texted me and my dad has called me and I never have time to call them back. When I do, it's too late and they don't answer. I'm hoping to get a lot of phone time with the family/friends on Saturday.
Divine Comedy is here on Saturday! We could be hanging out and going to Voodoo Donuts together. I'm super excited. And Sunday is fourth of July which I might spend with Nicholi, I might go to the team barbeque with EcoFirst.. EITHER WAY AWESOME
Anyway,
SCARE TACTIC ENGAGE
No comments:
Post a Comment