goodwordvomit.

Monday, September 27, 2010

hey guys, I'm your mom

Tonight I was in charge of activity for FHE, and it went over a little weird. We tried to play improv games, and nobody was very confident with it. Although, I was super impressed with how some people came out of their shell. In the end, I made a pretty good scene with my group, which made people laugh, and it was nice to have ended the night well. I have 26 kids: Chinese house boys, one of the French girl apartments, Portuguese girls, one of the Spanish boy apartments, and one of the German girl apartments. Super fun! We have two native French girls who came tonight, Adeline and Clemence, who are beautiful and bashful. Adeline was in my improv group, and she practically silent the whole time, except for in the scene, in which she was so cooperative and a very good mother character.

I love the FLSR. It's just so cool! It's easy to describe the cool things about it, like all the international people and all the languages and just the unity there is when you have all these people helping each other learn languages, but it's hard to describe how you can just be content all the time with it. I haven't taken it for granted yet, I guess, maybe because it's still all kind of new to me, but the set up is marvelous. I love Portuguese and I love coming home at night after a date and being able to chat about boys and everything I like in this language. Of course, when people are intently listen to you talk all the time in order to better correct you and help you learn, the comprehension and understanding of the content is inherent. I feel really close to everyone, like they know me really well already.
Today I wore this shirt that just says
Doesn't
Ask
Directions
(an Acrostic for DAD) and I laughed at it in DI the day I bought it, but for some reason this morning I wasn't sure about it. It's the most retarded shirt I've ever seen. Like it's not even in a cool font or anything, it's just in Times New Roman and kind of small. But I walked in the kitchen and Camila saw it and laughed. It made me feel good that we're kind of on the same page. And last night we laughed a lot. We're so close. Sabrina loves me, too. She cuddles with me a lot.
flisser love

anyway,

No comments: