goodwordvomit.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

oh so

I forgot to include this, but for my oral exam, I was supposed to be coupled with Andrew but he suddenly picked another partner. It wasn't anything against me.. he clearly forgot and would have changed back if I had said something, but that's what sucks about it. I'm just, like, a random and forgettable classmate to him. Not even someone to avoid. Nothing is there.
Which is okay with me, because now I can just pick up and pretend I didn't ask him to anything.

Adam's funny. Don't worry, guys. I just talked to him for like thirty minutes and I was laughing a lot. Like for reals. I'm not tricking up.

And I forgot to say that I set up Tyler with my house mate Sabrina. She likes him and wants him to ask her on a second date. He's very relaxed about it. K bye

No comments: