Today at my job working in the MTC (sorry, this hasn't been blogged but I have been working there every morning for the past two weeks. It's across the street and I go from 6:30-9:30 Monday through Thursday) I saw Elder Clarke Blackham, my friend from the freshman times and all through the summer. He'll be here for eight more weeks I think, and he told me in our fifteen-minute encounter that he's been lapping the cafeteria every day looking for me, but he didn't know I switched to a black uniform. so the way we found each other, he bumped into me and was surprised that I wasn't wearing a purple shirt. so I saw Clarke!! I've been wanting to see him again for some time now. He sent me a letter, I should be expecting it soon. Although we see each other every day anyway.. It should be cool to get that this week.
AND ANYWAY I've been hanging with the comedysportz crowd a lot more. and by that I mean Jeff and Nyla and Josh. Jeff is the only one in that group who's actually in comedysportz. But he has parties and a lot of guys from comedysportz go. Tonight we're going to Will Rubio's for a bonfire. They're all old, but they're all really fun. Saturday I went to Jeff's studio and helped with a photoshoot for EDP (Electric Dance Party.. all these DJs from Provo, super hip) and they have a massive city-wide party in the middle of town this weekend and I hope they can remember me so I can ask one of them or one of their crowd to go out with me.. ha. Tomorrow night is the Phoenix concert, and Laura Bennion is coming with me. We're sleeping over at her family's house like we did after vamp wkd. It is going to be fabulous. Then Friday I have an oral exam WITH ANDREW BRIGGS, which will be amazing. I want to ask him out in the oral exam. In portuguese. See what happens. Ask for his number?! That's part of our vocab! hahaha I LOVE THIS TIME OF MY LIFE. Oh, to be young.
No comments:
Post a Comment