
Last night was Phoenix, and it was great to be with Laura. We hung out with Rachel Anderson after the concert and then slept at the Bennions'. All the girls were over, so we got to chat and it was such a pleasant visit. I love them all.
As for the concert, I was really disappointed with the crowd. All of them were bros or idiot girls, duh.. Phoenix is a top-40 band.. so I kinda hated a lot of people there before the music started, and then after it was going I was happy with the music and even more happy with the feel of a concert again. I really do love loud good music. The lead singer reminded me of Justin, just in how he seemed. He's not especially cute but he acts really cute. You know what I mean. He's French and flirty.
Tonight I went on a date with Adam, one of the new guys in DC. He took me to Frozen Yogurt at 9 and we talked and talked. When we looked at the clock after spending a seemingly short while together, it was midnight. It all went so fast. And so he dropped me off at EDP after, which was wonderful, because before letting me off I stayed in the car for the whole of "La Tortura" by Shakira, and we sang it together. I didn't remember all of it, but he knew every single word. I was so amazed and surprised. I did not expect that from him, from anyone. He loves Latin pop. That's his favorite genre. So funny.
So EDP was spectacular, too. I was in the front by the speakers the entire time, and this guy came over and danced with me for 80% of it. Not dirty dancing, not grinding, but like really expressive dancing. He mirrored me, challenged me and stuff. It was animal interaction. I'm pretty sure I became a better dancer by dancing with him. but when the dance was over, I just walked away. Super obvious cold shoulder. I just wasn't interested in meeting a douche from EDP. Maybe if we're meant to be friends, we'll be brought together again at the next one. I'll let know. Funny how critical I am of people who dress poorly, and then how I won't talk to people who put a lot of effort in. It's because they're douches.
Boa noite
No comments:
Post a Comment