goodwordvomit.

Friday, September 10, 2010

tryouts

The last two days have been CRAZY SHOW audition days, and tomorrow morning are call-backs. 101 people tried out, and 16 are coming tomorrow morning. I'm quite excited about it, selecting the new additions of our family.
Just for fun, to warm up the crowd, they have Crazy Show members perform what they did to try out, and tonight was my night. Halpert recorded it, so I have a copy to send home to Mommy and Daddy, and I'll probably put it up on my facebook or something. Yippp.
K$$ came tonight, as well as a few of my other friends. CAMILA! MY ROOM MATE! SABRINA, TOO! OTHER HOUSE MATE. It was great.
K$$, Sabrina, and Camila are my go-to's for talking about ABriggs.
Oh, I have to tell you.

So the first day of school I went over and talked to Brittney Bushnell, Mybrother's x-gf, while she was standing with this tall cute boy ABriggs. He'd never seen me before, but when he found out I am Mybrother's sister, he was immediately excited. That was cute. We started talking about Mybrother. Then, A's brother comes up. and I recognized him. I met him at a Bravery concert last year, and then two weeks after the concert, he was at a house party MoDel and I went to. So his acquaintance was totally random and it was fun to talk about, especially since ABriggs was right there.
That day I went to Portuguese 101. My teacher assessed that I should be in Accelerated.
Next day I show up to Accelerated. A is right there. I'll be seeing him every day for this whole year.
My teacher remembers me. She tells the class that I've moved up and so (dang, girl) I'm good at Portuguese to ABriggs.
Next day after that, I stalked ABriggs on facebook. I was actually late to Crazy Show practice because of it. I'm driving, I stop at a stop light. I hear "[goodwordvomit]?" and HE'S IN THE CAR RIGHT NEXT TO ME. We talk about his car and my car and I mention I did sales and then we take off.
Next day after that, I'm walking to school, and he drives up and picks me up and takes me to school. And we talked in the car. And he is funny.
That weekend, I was visiting Caitie Pearson and we went down the hall to see Kimmie Johnson, and her room mate is ABriggs's sister's best friend. This wouldn't be important if it weren't for how much she told me about his family. Once she found out I speak Portuguese she asked me if I knew the Briggs and I curiously said YES, WHAT
So
I went up to A and said "I know way to much about you for just a friend." I know, it's the most awkward thing I've said to anyone, but it was all in the delivery. We talked on the way to his class and he was late for it.
In short, I like ABriggs a little.

No comments: