We had a great show this weekend. SO GREAT. I did the best last night than I've ever done. I feel like I'm funny! I didn't mess up at all! (Maybe it's my second year doing Divine Comedy! It is, huh? Great. I'm a veteran. I don't have to be a baby anymore.) It started the year on a great note. Fallings and Public Private Prayer were in this one, so I guess I have two somewhat valuable sketches to my name.. although Trevor wrote 80% of both of them, I feel like. Oh well. I'll become a good writer eventually. I've had a lot of ideas in my time. I wrote them down on my other laptop, the one that got stolen in Portland. I can recall them, I. am. sure.
Divine Comedy tryouts are this weekend! I'm freaking excited. They were one of the highlights of last year. The people-watching is fabulous, and some of the people are so weird with their material that it's... scarring... that's a good word for it.
I'm scatter-brained.
I'm really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment