goodwordvomit.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

ice cream

First of all, this was our sixth date. Second of all, when we were on our drive tonight, he started talking about all the attention he's been getting about our possible relationship. And then I contributed some stories (I had a lot more people coming to me about us, apparently) and then we started talking about how we don't really like to hold hands and he thanked me for coming to him last night and getting the hug over with but he liked it and this and that and then, well, it seemed like we were really comfortable with each other. Like we were, no doubt, going out, so I asked him right before he was going to drop me off if he wanted to kiss me or if he's too scared and he said he was too scared but he wanted to kiss me so we talked about it. For fifteen minutes. and then I said "well, do you want me to come over there [to the driver side] or do you want to come over here?" and he got all nervous and didn't know what to say so I asked him if he really wanted to have his first kiss in the car and he said he guess not and then so we got out and stood in front of his car on the sidewalk and talked and tried to figure out where to put our hands and so I asked him to hug me and he hugged me diagonal like he used to always and then I told him no, that's not how you hug, you always hug straight like this, and so I taught him how to hug and then so we stood there talking about how we were going to do this, for thirty minutes.
And then we placed our hands and I went in for the first one but he wasn't ready when I landed. And then I said, you know what, why don't you go in for it, I'll be ready, and then we stalled and it was weird because he's tall and then he went in for it and my mouth wasn't as closed tight as his so it was weird and then I expressed that I was a little embarrassed and he said he is too so I asked for a redo and he said yeah and then c"Am I shivering because I'm cold, or because I'm nervous?" a"I don't know, I feel the same thing right now." and then c"I'm not going to lie, I'm a little weak at the knees" a"I'm weak in just one knee, but enough to compensate for the two, maybe more" and then a long time of laughs and weird stalls and he kissed me and it was a cute little peck and then I quickly released and just held my face and then smiled at him and then he walked me to my apartment and gave me a perfected hug goodbye, all while we were still joking and laughing about what just happened, and then I walked in and said, "ICE CREEEEEAM"

No comments: