When he walked me to my door, though, I got really nervous inside. I was talking to him normally, like it was chill, but I really made my way to that door. And the next night there was one point when his friend took his arm and put it around me, and I was uncomfortable (like I had to hunch), so I took it and put it back. And then when the night was over, and everyone had gotten in the cars but us, I went over and hugged him, and then immediately let go and made a beeline for my car.
Saturday night CRAZY SHOW went to Laughing Matters (the new UVU sketch comedy troupe)'s show. Beforehand, Waldo had just gotten in the car when he asked everyone for gum, and nobody had it, told him not to worry about it. He said, "well, I'm going to sit next to the girl I like." and I told him not to worry about it. And then we sat next to each other.
but after
We were driving around when I mentioned the Portuguese house girls and Jordan asked if any of us are attractive. I said, "Well, I'm attractive." and he said "but you're kinda taken, right?" ONCE AGAIN, I NERVED UP. "Uhhh..gllll..welll... I don't know..." Whitcall says "ELEPHANT IN THE CAR!"
I don't think he thinks that I don't like him, though.
I have seven people (Camila, Sabrina, Elisabete, Nav, Whitcall, Al Greaves, and Dana) I'm giving M&Ms/ice cream to if anything happens. Even if we haven't held hands after 5 dates, at least I'm not spending any money on sweets.
No comments:
Post a Comment