goodwordvomit.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

ITS KWISSMUSS EV-WEE-BUD-DEE

I got a camera, chocolate-covered mochi, $70, a Justin Bieber poster, a kitty sandwich poster, a set of cowbone chopsticks with seashell handle FROM TAIWAN, and a Bollywood art book from the LACMA (Los Angeles Contemporary Museum of Art)!! And the camera came with a 16-GB memory card. And the family got snowshoes and a PROJECTOR from my grandparents. And... AND... well, my family's all together and that has been the best and happiest part of everything for the week-plus that I've been here. I didn't realize it before, but I and My brother and Bone will be three of ten Clive cousins at BYU this coming semester. Amazing, right?
Last night we went to Korean BBQ, Ice Kiss (Asian shaveice/icecream/redbean/mochi dessert), and later we went to Catholic midnight mass. Awesome night! Masses are weird! People think that they're not children of God! Culture! I don't know, I'm just really happy right now. I found a business card for a Medicinal Marijuana clinic that "guarantees good service to everyone [they] evaluate". Good service better mean good (and a lot of) product or NOBODY GETS PAID.
And I've been writing for Crazy Show. I hope they like my Tik Tok knick-knack...I just want to be Ke$ha




No comments: