In the morning we went to singles ward, in the afternoon we went to Christian Frandsen's farewell, and at night we went to My brother's missionary fireside. At singles ward, Tyraysha Peterson gave a talk about miracles and hope and she mentioned her mission in Brasil (AAAAH I WANT TO GO SO BADLY) and then at La Canada First Christian spoke after Chris Bruegge talked about serving in Paris, and then at My brother's fireside, My brother had like twelve different huge miracles happen on his mission which were undeniable and .. WOW... I am almost 105% going to go.
I skyped with Nav last night, and she has a new man she calls and texts every day, which was cool, and she was stalking Kupkakes while we were skyping, and it was so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I miss her. I think I'm going to have New Years with her in Provo.
and our surf/camping trip starts today, so I won't be online for the next three days. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment