goodwordvomit.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

so much boiled eggplant

Bo is coming on Monday! And he's bringing Chris, this weirdo from Whitman! Chris added me and since then he's posted a lot of really weird videos on my facebook. And I do the same, and one time we kept going back and forth for a couple hours. So, I'm excited to finally meet him. And to see Bo. :)

Today I sewed everything I've wanted to make, and I went on adventures with Peter Asher. We climbed a water tower, we pushed over a tall old wall that had lots of cracks in it.. I wish we got pictures.. and then we picked up Kuan and went to the market for some cheap eats. Eggplants were 3 for a dollar, so we went for it. A whole eggplant per person. doesn't sound like much, but its consistency and how weird it tasted when we made it... well... a whole eggplant was a lot. And almost immediately after we ate them, we all felt really drowsy. Peter compared the way he felt to marijuana side-effects. hahaha. I looked it up, eggplant doesn't have anything in it that should make you super sleepy, but its leaves do, and they're poisonous.

so anyway

No comments: