
I even showed him Gwar videos and he laughed the whole time. YES. It's genius: We were on skype, and we shared videos, and we could watch the other person's reactions as they were watching and listening the youtubes.
I showed Waldo the Nardwuar vs. Gwar video, one of my favorites because of what it opened up for me last year, and he was really disgusted and stopped it after the first thirty seconds. Kupkakes, this guy^, watched the whole thing and wanted more. Which was great. And so commenced the youtube sharing.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he's from washington and goes to BYU but he is a freshman but old for his grade and he loves EDP and he knows red spectral and he's funny and he comments on the way I laugh and he is such a good pallllllll
oh and I chatted with Nav. ha. And Joshiggs. I actually chatted with Nav for longer and before I chatted with Kupkakes, but unfortunately talking to mystery boy is a more exciting intro for a post than talking to best-friend girl.

SHE'S COMING TO CALIFORNIA AROUND NEW YEARS AND IS SURFING WITH OUR FAMILY. AND SHE'S BRINGING JOSHIGGS (IN PICTURE SINGING WITH HER) DAAAAAAAAAAAAH
she leaves me justin bieber vids on my wall.
I skyped with Bo this morning! so excited to see him. He's been a good friend for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment