1. Tonight at Crazy Show, The fat guy and Waldo came up with a lot of ideas for me to build on in my writing. Goodbye writers' block
2. Waldo and I still sit next to each other and giggle at every practice
3. Clogging class seems really enjoyable! I'm excited to get into it.
4. I have new shoes. I have a great wardrobe. It helps a lot when you are confident with what you're wearing.
5. Camila is an awesome room mate. She appreciates me, and she leaves mess. Which is actually great, because I never feel bad about how I leave my room. We have this sense of community, this chillness.
6. Tomorrow I have plans to go to two museums in Salt Lake with Kupkakes. It's going to be awesome and chill and wonderful.
7. I only have one class on Fridays, a lab, and it's usually at 8, but tomorrow it's cancelled because we've only discussed the syllabus in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment