goodwordvomit.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

skanky aliens ft. Kesha

I spent the whole day with Kupkakes yesterday, it seems like. Well, I got him at 1:30pm. I brought him home at like 2am. That's a long time.
We went to Salt Lake and looked into the museums I had planned for, but neither the Auto museum (which was closed) nor the Kids' museum (which didn't seem alright for us to be at) looked good. We just went to Barnes & Noble and walked on Broadway and went to Antique stores and a record store and a Bonsai garden and an outrageously hipster coffee shop. It was so fun! So fun.
We drove up to the cabin afterward, and had like two hours before Twin cousin and twin cousin's party to play pool and Foosball and look at the Banyan (BYU yearbook) 1955. It was never awkward, it was never boring, it was embarrassing sometimes, but that was okay because we laughed a lot.
And then the party. And then we went to my house to watch Salt. And then I drove him home "DADADADADADA QUICK GET IN! THEY'RE COMING! OH NO, IT'S NOT WORKING! GET READY. DADADADADADA WATCH THIS DADADADADADADA..."


No comments: