goodwordvomit.

Friday, January 28, 2011

forbz part 2

I went to his house after practice last night, and stayed talking for a long time, as I did last time, except it ended at 1 and not at 7. I think I'm starting to like him more, but that might be because I understand him? I don't know. When you get into a somewhat deep conversation with someone and serious things in their life that take your whole focus, it connects you with him more and it brings you closer. I think he and I will actually be friends now. Well, actually, I know that. We hung out again, despite what I'd predicted.


At least it adds to the intrigue of my blog, right? You don't really know what or who's going to happen next.

Since it was unclear to some people, I'll clarify and say that I liked Kupkakes because he looks cool. When you talk to him, you realize he's not that cool yet, just kind of starting to get into everything, but you see a tiny light in him like he could someday become really hot.

And I'm almost desperate for a best friend right now. I miss having a Maureen all the time, or a Nyla, when that used to happen. Boyfriends are best friends who are affectionate, and that's always more exciting. So, my reaction to Kk friend-dumping me wasn't bipolar and unjustified. (Plus, it sucks to be frienddumped by anyone! Even if he's not your favorite!)

so anyway

No comments: