goodwordvomit.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I went to Sundance festival with My brother and his friends, after I hung out with Nav and Joshiggs, after I went shopping. I loved today. It was so fun. We didn't get into "Hobo with a Shotgun" at the festival, but it was still really cool to be there. I loved the city feel Park City had momentarily. I found a Banksy! I was so excited by it. It's funny because it was kind of sitting there alone. In Hollywood there are always tags up of people who want to be seen in the same shot as the glorious Banksy.
Nobody's seen that movie. Everyone needs to see the Banksy movie.
Exit Through the Gift Shop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty neat picture. However, he pulled the flower out of the ground!

But seriously, do you really want a friend, like Kk, who does not understand you? Part of understanding, I feel, is listening, being willing to talk things out, being nonjudgmental in the negative way and being accepting of others quirks. Understanding is also realizing and acknowledging that everyone has faults and that we are all trying to improve ourselves. Understanding, it sounds like then, is kind of like charity. And patience.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts. I kind of wish though that we can all have different anonymous pseudonyms. To keep track of what anonymous reader posted what.

goodwordvomit said...

Yesterday was the first time that Kk reached out to me. He wasn't ever judgmental, I guess. He just hated my creeper joking and he wasn't ever going to laugh at it. We were in a stalemate for a little bit because I kept making those jokes so he would eventually laugh at them, and then he kept telling me to stop so that I would eventually stop. And so it was all really weird. But last night he actually told me to stop and I heard him out. So we're going to be friends because I'm going to stop making jokes that overall weren't clever or anything I'm super proud of anyway.

Do you feel better about it? I feel better about it.

Oh, Banksy makes a lot of commentary in his work. Typically he has policemen or other authority figures pulling flowers out of the ground or holding bombs behind their back, things like that, but this was the location of Sundance so the videographer is more Sundance

Anonymous said...

Ok good. I feel better. I am just trying to look out for you in my own creepy anonymous way. ;)

I might have to look Banksy up. I think what I really enjoy is the medium he uses to portray his art--the side of a building!