I've got a date this week, with a guy I just met twenty minutes ago.
I just went to FLSR ward wrap-up and I met emBomb. I had talked to him before but
he asked me on a date for Wednesday; he'll be driving (my car, but I won't know) and we'll be going to D.I. and then to the hospital for dinner.
Maybe it was because I felt so good today? Maybe because I realized that I am important?
And he's hilarious! He's a democrat, but he's funny. He was the guy who talked to me about my major and told me he is disappointed, that PR is the least ethical major at BYU, and that summer sales is the devil. He's funny, I can handle it.
Also, he wants to do the free trial of World of Witchcraft with me. We're going to go on raids together and have code names and headsets and we will only play WOW when we're both there, and in the 3rd-floor commons room.
Where did this come from? Some random awesome guy who's never seen Divine Comedy but is still impressed that I'm in it? And who is hilarious?
Maybe I'm overly excited. We'll see how it plays out. But he did ask for my number and arrange a date. Balls yeah.
uh sucka what
I feel so good right now
so good
1 comment:
Huzzah!
(enough said.)
Post a Comment