goodwordvomit.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

a Saturday post that was actually posted on Saturday

Today I went to watch the basketball game (sad) at Brandt's house, and the whole time people were saying things like, "AH! BULL CRAP!" or "DANG IT! F ME." And the whole time I was thinking, we're cussing.


well


about the whole everyone-finds-my-blog thing



I feel a little relief. At least people can know my side on things, so they can help me
or understand me
or forgive me...
I feel a little embarrassed. How many times have I said things that should make me embarrassed
50 billion.
I feel stupid. Everyone else has to go through the work of directly communicating with people they like
Point is
Why can't I just tell you myself that I like you
Or is this better, the non-confrontational aspect
Or what?
Everyone finds my blog.
Everyone who shouldn't.
I feel like I'm outweighed. He knows my thoughts and I've got nothing on him except for what I assume, and I've always assumed wrong.
and I feel indecisive again. I decided I'd not like him. but that's when I decided he hates me, and there's a chance that that's false.

F this.
I'm going to a party.

1 comment:

goodwordvomit said...

and for this

I am so glad

that I got

a new URL.